Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics Reflection

Description: On Wednesday we went to athletics my favorite was high jump and hurdles in high jump I was pretty good and I even saw Kayla doing it better than me but when I failed she failed but I'm proud in hurdles I came SECOND!!!!!!! But then I came third but that's ok because I stil did it.




  • Athletics Reflection:

    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? I'm useless at running but everything else I'm good at.

    • What are you really proud of? Why? That I gave it a shot because I'm not that good.

    • What was the most challenging part? Why? Running because you slow down but when you jog for a little bit you get to save all your energy and sprint at the last bit.

    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? To jog and to keep my left leg up when I do high jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment