Thursday, 15 September 2016

Art post

In poutama we have been doing art calendar art we have done our self portraits and the background is a story of our lives and what we have done all these years. Mine wasn't really good when I was a little kid I had really bad luck anyway I have everything on my background that is in my story. Here is my portrait 

Image:



Evaluation: The lips where really tricky because I could never get it right but then I realized nothing has to be perfect you just do what you want to do.


Feedback: I like the way that you showed what you have done.
Feedforward: maybe you could have painted everything. Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Kiana, thanks for sharing the picture of your art, I think it looks really good. Were there some aspects that weren't finished? Remember it needed to go on the slide we shared with you called 'Self Portraits' that has all the reflecting etc on it.

    ReplyDelete