Wednesday, 23 March 2016

E te reo

Description: on Mondays we have been doing family trees but the kapa haka haven't done a lot of the family tree because we have been doing kapa haka. A family tree is when you tell all about your family we did it in our think books. Here is a photo about my family.


Image:
Feedback/feedforward: great work considering that you had a hour to make great work but next try a little harder to show like who is the aunty and nana etc. but expect from that great work😄

2 comments:

  1. Kiana, you have made a good start and have recorded the main parts. I know it is hard to come up with all your family members but it is important to know about these things as it forms who we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok troy but I don't know a lot of my family but I do know that they are in my heart and they will remember me.��

    ReplyDelete