On Monday, we watched a really funny movie about 2 people who get stuck on an escalator. Have you seen it?
- Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
- Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
- Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
- Unique - Coming up with something funny that gets a laugh from others.
- Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
- Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
- Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
- Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious.
- Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
Feed back and feed forward:
I really like your video, I love the way you used lots of different angles ( it makes the video much more interesting)! Another thing I like about it is that you used time lapse and different pictures to show Gabby waiting! Next time I think you could maybe do a voice over so that I could hear your voices a bit clearer. Also I think that you could maybe do a few more close up's. Great Job! Hannah